I offer Sports and Remedial Massage near Streatley, Berkshire, close to Goring, Wallingford, Pangbourne and Reading as well as personal training and coaching focusing particularly on endurance events.
Sports massage is an excellent treatment for:
• Relieving the aches and pains of life’s daily stresses
• Helping recovery from a sports injury
• Maximising performance as a regular part of a training plan
• Recovering from feelings of joint stiffness or muscle tightness
• Relieving back pain and shoulder pain
• Helping to prepare for a big event or competition
• Increasing flexibility and alleviating feelings of tightness in the body
• Treating repetitive strain injuries brought on by work or sport
I am a fully qualified sports and remedial massage therapist. I use a blend of skills including deep tissue massage along side muscle energy and neuro-muscular techniques to alleviate pain brought on by sport or the normal activities in our daily lives.
I have a studio in Streatley, and run massage clinics at the Harrison Osteopathic clinic in Arborfield south of Reading, as well as regular slots at the Tri20 open water swimming centre. I am also happy to bring a massage couch to your home or workplace.
Providing sports and remedial massage as well as training and rehabilitation advice throughout Berkshire and Oxfordshire and especially to clients in Streatley, Goring, Pangbourne, Wallingford and Reading.
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.